Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ryan C. Gordon

a.k.a icculus is a name that Linux gamers will probably know. He's been responsible in porting games such as Quake 3, the Unreal Tournament series, ... well, you can just read about him here.

The Czech website www.abclinuxu.cz made an interview with that guy recently, asking about his work porting software 'n stuff. Reading it gave me a little of my hope back I lost with the last post I made.
Luckily there's an English translation available:
http://www.abclinuxu.cz/clanky/rozhovor-ryan-c.-gordon-icculus?page=1

I can't quite make out when that interview was held, but since the iPad is mentioned it can't be longer ago than a year.


On a side note, I'm thinking of reviving my dead twitter-account I never really used to follow a bunch of interesting channels (or however they're called in twitter).
Or perhaps a new one, if I can't remember my old twitter nick.

No comments: