Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rome

That's where I'm going to go tomorrow. I'll be on a school trip to rome tomorrow, for 6 days.
I've already packed my stuff, but the feeling that I've forgotten something more or less important won't leave me. Guess that's normal though.

Dreamball is progressing, my development could be faster though. I'm gonna be relieved when the new panel for starting games is done lol. Some awesome bunch of news is on its way in about a week or two; if you like, you can follow the development on Twitter.
On a developer site: I've managed to get functions stored in a std::vector pretty neatly - you can write your function and use a makro (in global scope) for adding it to the vector.

I got myself the album Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence by Dream Theater :D It's pretty neat; the second CD is dedicated to one song alone, the so far longest song by Dream Thater (42min.).

I can't think of anything else to write. I made up my mind before and had lots of stuff... now everythings forgotten [d'oh]

Well, hope ya don't miss me :P

No comments: